Topics for mini projects in Distributed system
vijay
2004-12-26 10:42:47 UTC
Hello friends,
I am a third year B.Tech Student of Information Technology & Management.
I am having a mini project in my carriculam.I need a good topic for this reason.
Can anyone suggest me some of the good topics related to Distributed System.

Hoping you people will help me...

Thanks,
vijay
Sidd
2004-12-30 11:54:25 UTC
Hi Vijay,
I am a Third Year Engg. student from Mumbai, India. The
last sem we had a mini project. Fortunately me and my friend were able
to make Distributed Equation Cruncher. That is capable of solving
System of Linear equations distributedly over a network. We were able
to solve 10 equations and 10 unknowns with cramer's rule. For more
information check the following link

http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/eqnc/index.html

except for this you can also do the following projects for distributed
systems
1.Distributed Sotrage
2.Distributed Shared Memory
3.Process Migration etc..

If you want more info you can mail me at iamsidd_ (at)_gmail_(dot)_(com)