Any cool distributed computing projects out there?
Tristan B. Kildaire
2017-08-05 15:30:44 UTC
As the title states. That is my question.

Also is this room dead?
Andy Valencia
2017-08-06 04:51:16 UTC
[Any cool distributed computing projects out there?]
As the title states. That is my question.
Have you looked at any of the papers on how Google works?
I mean, it's nothing *but* distributed solutions.
Also is this room dead?
The human race seems to currently be very much over on the
centralised authority side of the world, with Usenet experiencing
the concomitant nadir. We can hope that it's a pendulum, and that
we all live long enough to see it swing back in the other direction.

This "room" is not dead, but it certainly seems... sleepy.

Andy Valencia
Tristan B. Kildaire