Call for Papers: The 2008 International Conference of Information Engineering ICIE 2008
Didier Verna
2008-01-09 14:36:19 UTC
I have a few questions. One is it safe for westeners to go there? I
ask this because of even UK papers are mentioning that Britian is
becomming more like France in its many and growing no-go zones.
<alt.paranoia>
Yeah, right. I practically don't get out of my house anymore.
</alt.paranoia>
--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Didier Verna, ***@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-BicĂȘtre, France Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22 ***@xemacs.org
Barry Kelly
2008-01-09 18:45:07 UTC
I have a few questions. One is it safe for westeners to go there?
I ask this because of even UK papers are mentioning that Britian is
Britain, not Britian.
becomming more like France in its many and growing no-go zones.
Speaking from London, and visiting France regularly: don't be
ridiculous. Travel more. You might learn something.

-- Barry
--
http://barrkel.blogspot.com/