Java and Condor
Jeff
2004-01-28 17:45:54 UTC
I am going to be developing an application where I need to create a
nice interface for Condor.

Does anyone know of a Java wrapper for Condor
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ I would rather use one that is already
written rather writing one myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff
Benno Overeinder
2004-01-30 14:22:38 UTC
Post by Jeff
I am going to be developing an application where I need to create a
nice interface for Condor.
Does anyone know of a Java wrapper for Condor
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ I would rather use one that is already
written rather writing one myself.
Contact the developers in Madison, Wisconsin. They are keen to help
you.

Regards,

-- Benno
Jeff