Super Computing using linux clusters
Abhinav Mishra
2004-08-16 06:39:00 UTC
i am working on suoer computing using linux clusters, as my final
project of last sem of my engineering. Any kind of help regarding
tutorials, suggestions and comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Martin 53N 1W
2004-08-16 10:50:18 UTC
Post by Abhinav Mishra
i am working on suoer computing using linux clusters, as my final
project of last sem of my engineering. Any kind of help regarding
tutorials, suggestions and comments are welcomed and appreciated.
There are lots of linux clusters.

Try Google?
There is even a dedicated section on there.

Good luck,
Martin
--
---------- OS? What's that?!
- Martin - To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.
---------- http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en-gb/concept.php3
My Name's Nobody
2004-08-16 19:20:53 UTC
Post by Abhinav Mishra
i am working on suoer computing using linux clusters, as my final
project of last sem of my engineering. Any kind of help regarding
tutorials, suggestions and comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Boy, With all the help, links, and responses for this on topic request for
help, no wonder there is no participation in this group...
Martin 53N 1W
2004-08-16 22:15:54 UTC
Post by My Name's Nobody
Post by Abhinav Mishra
i am working on suoer computing using linux clusters, as my final
[...]
Post by My Name's Nobody
Boy, With all the help, links, and responses for this on topic request for
help, no wonder there is no participation in this group...
And your help with their homework is?...

Good luck,
Martin
My Name's Nobody
2004-08-17 18:48:30 UTC
I don't have any, I was eagerly awaiting the replies as was the original
poster.
I only came here after Kirk Pearson off topic post to alt.sci.seti on July
30, 2004 plugging this group. He got lambasted about trying to get
participation in this near dead group. I have a passing interest, and
thought I would check it out...

But like I said "no wonder there is no participation in this group..."

Damn
Martin 53N 1W
2004-08-18 15:07:32 UTC
My Name's Nobody wrote:
[...]
Post by My Name's Nobody
But like I said "no wonder there is no participation in this group..."
[...]

A certain 'critical mass' is required that is not servered elsewhere...

If you find some answers, then let the group know.

Good luck,
Martin