Virus "BackDoor-AZV.gen" on web page : Osama Found Hanged
Frank
2004-07-23 12:17:10 UTC
So WHAT???
A bullsh!t method to infect you with the "BackDoor-AZV.gen"
Dave
danboy
2004-07-23 19:10:56 UTC
Post by Frank
So WHAT???
A bullsh!t method to infect you with the "BackDoor-AZV.gen"
Dave
Thank you david. i am sure some people appreciate the warning.

do frank.
so what? Huh? He's just trying to warn some people!
Frank
2004-07-23 19:36:47 UTC
Danboy,

1. who cares about viruses? If you can't protect your computer
yourself you shouldn't own one
2. if everybody would post these kind of messages nothing else would
get posted
3. not all people use winshit
4. his "warning" doesn't include relevant information to even know
what he's talking about or what web site he's refering to
5. this is hardly the proper group to post this to

So David, be gone!
--frank
T. Sean Weintz
2004-07-23 20:00:35 UTC
Post by Frank
Danboy,
1. who cares about viruses? If you can't protect your computer
yourself you shouldn't own one
Not only that, but warning idiots interferes with natural selection and
stifles the evolution of mankind.
David H. Lipman
2004-07-23 20:54:17 UTC
Frankplease take your righteous indignation out on the purveyors of infectors, not on those
trying to help the uninitiated!.

I have been fighting infectors since the late '80s. I have helped *NUMEROUS* individuals
in...

microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion
microsoft.public.security.virus
alt.comp.virus
alt.comp.anti-virus

You are most likely a VX'er !

Dave :-)

Frank
2004-07-24 07:17:57 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
Frankplease take your righteous indignation out on the purveyors of infectors, not on those
trying to help the uninitiated!.
Like I said, a futile attempt. Especially without detailed information
on what you're referring to.
Post by David H. Lipman
I have been fighting infectors since the late '80s. I have helped *NUMEROUS* individuals
in...
microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion
microsoft.public.security.virus
alt.comp.virus
alt.comp.anti-virus
Well, why don't you post there instead of here? Just to spark a
discussion like this one to enjoy people complaining about your
nonsense postings?

--frank
danboy
2004-07-24 15:30:29 UTC
Post by Frank
Danboy,
1. who cares about viruses? If you can't protect your computer
yourself you shouldn't own one
I care about viruses, and i do protect myself. I also care about those new
people who don't know any better.
Post by Frank
2. if everybody would post these kind of messages nothing else would
get posted
3. not all people use winshit
no shit.. LOL
Post by Frank
4. his "warning" doesn't include relevant information to even know
what he's talking about or what web site he's refering to
It's still good enough for me, but just for shits and grins.
http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/49898
Post by Frank
5. this is hardly the proper group to post this to
neither is your post for that matter but that's another matter.
Post by Frank
So David, be gone!
--frank