distributed software engineering
dawn
2005-04-02 03:33:04 UTC

I have to write a survey paper about distributed software engineering.
I have searched a lots of sites, but I am not happy with the quantity
and quality of information I have found. Could anyone please give some
information about sites, papers and magazines where I can find
information? Any pointers in this direction would be very helpful,

Thanks,
Dawn
Edward A. Feustel
2005-04-02 11:53:32 UTC
Post by dawn
Hi,
I have to write a survey paper about distributed software engineering.
I have searched a lots of sites, but I am not happy with the quantity
and quality of information I have found. Could anyone please give some
information about sites, papers and magazines where I can find
information? Any pointers in this direction would be very helpful,
Thanks,
Dawn
See:
Janis R. Putman: Architecting with RM-ODP, Prentice Hall,
ISBN-0-13-019116-7, 2001.

RM-ODP = Reference Model for Open Distributed Processing
It is 834 pages and will keep you busy for a few years. It has many
references as well!
Ed