Network Load Balancing - Help??
Balaji
2004-07-28 21:27:18 UTC
I am looking at learning Distributed network rendering or network load
balancing fields.Can anyun suggest me good online tutorials or papers
to start on them.

Thanks
Balaji
GaryD
2004-08-04 20:34:18 UTC
Hi Balaji,

There is good tutorial/whitepaper and software on distributed/network
computing, load balancing. You can download it free at:
http://www.GreenTeaTech.com . You can use the GreenTea software to
develop your own network computing applications, etc. It's quite
intuitive and easy to use. We use it for our production servers as
well.

Gary