Error Documentation for Globus Commands
Ratnakar Pedagani
2004-09-19 18:37:20 UTC

when globus command execution fails, i need to know if an error code
will be returned or not. just in case if it does return me an error, i
would like to know the error code. for ex:

managed-job-globusrun -factory
http://128.82.7.81:3113/ogsa/services/base/gram/MasterForkManagedJobFactoryService
-file /home/krish

this command fails for some reason, what will be the error code it
returns? Any reference or help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ratnakar Pedagani.
Keith Thompson
2004-09-20 23:04:25 UTC
Post by Ratnakar Pedagani
when globus command execution fails, i need to know if an error code
will be returned or not. just in case if it does return me an error, i
managed-job-globusrun -factory
http://128.82.7.81:3113/ogsa/services/base/gram/MasterForkManagedJobFactoryService
-file /home/krish
this command fails for some reason, what will be the error code it
returns? Any reference or help would be appreciated.
The best place to get an answer to this kind of question is the
<***@globus.org> mailing list.