World Travelling Salesman Problem - Distributed Computing
V õ l u r
2023-06-20 01:47:42 UTC
Why does the salesman have to travel, when he can sell everything from home ?
We have released a distributed computing client to calculate the 1,904,711
citys of the world. You can download the client and get more information
here: http://www.theneoproject.com (go to the downloads section)
Nikolaj Lazic
2023-06-29 21:05:13 UTC
Post by V õ l u r
Why does the salesman have to travel, when he can sell everything from home ?
We have released a distributed computing client to calculate the 1,904,711
citys of the world. You can download the client and get more information
here: http://www.theneoproject.com (go to the downloads section)
He went all around the globe in these past 20 years...